New Year Resolutions for 2017
Goodbye 2016.
Hello 2017!
Well, 2016 has been quite an eventful year for me.
- Attended 7 weddings. My wallet cried after gettting squeezed dry.
- 3 Additions to the family. 2 nephew and 1 niece. A sign that I am getting really old.
- Met Kenny's parents and Kenny met mine. This may sound silly but I am really happy that both of us have been introduced to the family!
- Managed to conquer the fear of making our relationship known to most friends.
- Changed from my current desk bound role to a social butterfly RM. Happy to gain new experiences through meeting new people but there were of course, a lot of other challenges..
- Lost 3kg
- Travelled to Bangkok, Hanoi, Batam, Malaysia and finally Taiwan with Kenny
In a nutshell, 2016 has been a good year for me overall. Ever thankful to have friends and Kenny who are always supportive in whatever I do.
Though i rarely make New Year resolutions (because most people just make for the sake of making and hardly achieve them), these are the few things I'd like to focus in the coming year.
1. Keep Fit, Stay Healthy! Because health is wealth. I'd like to commit to working out regularly and eating healthy.
2. Cut down on alcohol because my liver hates it
3. Love my family more and spend more time with my aging parents
4. Be an understanding girlfriend and try to work things out instead of being hot tempered
5. Save a lot more money
6. Pursue a hobby or take up a course
7. Focus on building confidence from within
8. Have the courage to pursue my own career interest within reasonable means
9. MOST importantly, stop procrastinating so much! Want something? Work for it.
10. To achieve the above. Haha!
Work starts tomorrow, shall turn in early! Ciaoz.
Comments
Post a Comment